• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

91 lifted xj and parts for sale

Cherokid

NAXJA Forum User
The Good:
Looks good, laredo package, 242tc, 6cyl auto, pw work, pdl work up front and rear hatch, cold ac, working cc, tinted windows, 3.5" lift, adjustable track bar, RE coils I think, aal w/ 1.5" degree blocks in back, no vibes. GC lca's no rub at full lock. Factory spare tire carrier. Doesn't come with tires pictured, comes with 5 used but serviceable 31"mud t/a's on gold gc honey comb rims. Front factory skid. I pulled the Pioneer stereo but left the sleeve if you buy another Pioneer it's literally a 5 min install. I'll throw in the sub box which it's already wired for. (Alpine box two 12's with an amp IIRC, plug and play) Ran and drove nice before...

The Bad:
non opp, smog due and didn't even try because of bad main seal leak and exhaust manifold is shot. (lots of fumes in the passenger compartment) It did pass before that though. Rear ring gear is bad (drives but binds up sometimes) I have a replacement axle to go with it that needs a shock mount welded on.

The Ugly:
I was going to make the repairs and keep it but after a neighbor decided he wanted to box with me and threatened my 13 year old son... plans changed. We moved, new place has no garage... I need the xj gone no later than Sat Feb 25 and worst case scenario I'll send it to the wrecking yard. Show up with cash and a driver and it's yours.

Also Available after the move and the dust settles...

Aj's rock rails, stood on never hit (ya, one of THOSE 4x4's) $160 includes most if not all the hardware.

Con Ferr roof rack with a high lift mount. Some rust but serviceable. $150

Alpine sub box, two 12's and an amp. $100 if it doesn't go with the xj.

Rear axle, new brakes, 3.55 gears, needs a shock mount welded up, $80 if it doesn't go with the jeep.

Factory spare tire carrier with chrome bumper and brackets. $135 if it doesn't go with the jeep.

Skid Row xfer case skid for a 231. $60

Front bumper with 2" receiver and winch cradle. $100

Air shocks for stock height. $20

0729111335.jpg

Since there is no price, I'll start at 200$

How much for the Jeep?

Thanks for all the interest. I'm looking for the best offer. Let me know what you're willing and able to pay either here or pm. Johnny Walker is in at $200. Grimm is first in line on the sub if it doesn't go with the jeep. I forgot to mention it has the wood grain dash and the hatch and doors have blaupunkt speakers. The interior is pretty nice. It made a pretty nice daily driver before all the bs started. If someone showed up tomorrow with $1000 as listed I'd be ok with that. If not then best offer by Friday. I think I have a spare factory front skid minus hardware as well. If I do, $40.

Last edited:
Back