• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

91 Jeep Wrangler Crawler

dietschs95yj

NAXJA Forum User
91 YJ 4.0 127 K miles 5 speed A/C Runs great,Lots of mods here is a list.
Warn 9000# winch with synt rope/with yellow top optima Battery.
Tube fenders
The Source CO2 on board air
General CB 11 meter radio
Advanced Adaptors SYE on transfer case, Carolina Driveline .250 wall driveshafts, 37" BFG Krawlers on MRW beedlocks.
Front Axle 78 F250 High Pinion D44 8 lug with 4.56 gear and detroit locker. Alloy Shafts,Have some spare shafts for it. Dedenbear flat top knuckles with BTF high steer arms and high steer set up.
Rear axle D60 with 4.56 gears and yukon spool.Alloy shafts, Have spare shafts. Axle is out of a mid 80's ford E-350 .
BTF heavy duty front and rear diff covers.
Suspension: spring over with rubicon express leaf springs 1444/1445, bilstein 5150 series shocks, homemade rear traction bar.
Upgraded master cylinder for the bigger disk brakes. 4 wheel disk brakes.
Homemade front bumper and rock sliders.
A/C works
Jeep has a soft top ,a duster a bikini,and windjammer.
The Jeep does good off road and drives good on the road.Please dont ask me why I am selling it is for personal reasons.
8-20-08401.jpg

8-20-08376.jpg

a0f7_12.jpg

76be_12.jpg

246d_12.jpg

img_0317a.jpg

i gotta tell ya... i own an 87 YJ and thats pretty much how i would want it to be set up... if i could afford to buy it, i would be there this weekend to pick it up... how much you looking to get out of it... im sure you have alot in it....

Why the E-350 60? Its an offset axle... Hows the vibes with that setup?

Back