• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

91 Cherokee parting out

96jeepman

NAXJA Forum User
hi there i got a 91 cherokee im parting out its got a blown head gasket body is all in great shape color is red interier is all there and is in real real good shape . if there is anything you looking for let me know we can work out a price or maybe a trade . i live in new hampshire just out side manchester

any skids?

ok sorry didnt check back sooner ok heres the prices on the stuff you guys asked for
doors $50 each
trac bar $50 if thats fare not sure what they go for
windshield $75 but you need to take that out on own and if you brake you buy sorry
front axle shafts $75
and ac parts i need to know what you need to give price on that
sorry no skids on the jeep
all price are with out shipping so need zips to know what that will cost

if i sell the jeep as a whole i would proble have to get $500 the body on it is real sweet theres no rust on it and the leather inter. is in great shape . im only sellling it and not fixing it because i have 4 jeep cherokees right now with that one. i dont want to spend the time to replace the head gasket on it. but if i dont sell it or sell parts of it its no big deal it will mean more parts for my other ones lol:wow:

How many miles? I would possibly be interested in the whole thing. 4door/2door? 4 or 6? Is it just the head gasket or more? When was it last inspected? Road worthy? Auto or manual? Anything you can tell me would be great. Thanks!

well its got a blow head gasket so not road worth and its a automatic its got 145000 miles on it its a 4 door it inspection is good till june its the 6 motor and its going to need radiator since i took the one out of it it was brand new the inter. is leather power seats its red and it a jeep cherokee limited. ow also its going to need a hood
also let me know fast because i got like 6 drooling to take parts lol

$500 for the jeep, hood & radiator I can get for free, new gasket and beer to put it in $50 - not bad for a working Jeep. Gas to go get it, trailer rental, and gas to bring it back = $600. As much as I would like to get the whole thing I can't see spending as much money to get it home as I would on the Jeep. I was going to be heading to ME on some business - but that got pushed to August. I'm sure you won't hold it until then so have fun parting it out.

Back