• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

90xj 5" 31s $2300 obo

deathwobblezj

NAXJA Forum User
***Must Sell*** 90 XJ 5" 31s 2200 obo
as if i havent already lost all of my guise in the online world.
i need to sell her

$1500+ of like new suspension parts(RE4.5 ZJ coils, RE adj. upper AND adj. lower control arms, JKS adj trackbar/kevins conversion, JKS quick discos, 5" full leafs with revolver shackles, stainless extended brake lines, ProComp MX6 adj. shocks) 31" trxus (50%) spare 31" yokohama geolander MT (less than 100 miles)
cooling system has been converted to the new style
tuned up (plugs cap rotor air filter)
new rear brakes on the D35, fronts are good on the D30
its got some 6" lights 150watts each, its a 4.0 automatic 1990 blue outside, gray inside. 130xxx miles original motor and tranny and tcase (231)
its got a CB and a firestick
2300 OBO

===============================================
it needs some work in the following places
exhaust (cat back, manifold is NOT cracked) but included is a '01 4.0 manifold

speedo no worky

1 electrical gremlin with the headlight switch blowing fuses for the tail light only when they are switched on or off, not while running, so i turn them on, and then put the fuse in and it works fine.

its not perfect, but i hate it, and this time, im ready to get rid of it, and it just needs some TLC, that i dont have time or paitence for

front driveshaft needs lengthen (i will do this for buy((well a shop will)))
==============================
also comes with spare drive shafts(front/rear stocklenghts)
also get AW4 (110k, running out of a 96xj)
stock exhaust from an 01 xj
various other stuff

trades open to other reliable clean vehicles

no part out

pics on request

PM, post or email [email protected]

Back