• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'90 XJ F/S (MONUMENT)

Nik

NAXJA Forum User
Well i have decided to give it a shot or more of a feeler:

90 XJ Sport, 2 door/red, 227k(total), 5 speed

The Good:
New motor approx 21k(includes everything on the motor gaskets, rear main....and so on)
New (within 3k miles):
1. Water pump
2. Alternator
3. 3 core radiator and closed loop cooling system
4. Starter
5. Battery
6. Ujoints

Newer 10k:
Brakes
Ujoints
Power steering hoses
Full tranny service
Full t case service
Full diff service

Used all synthetic Mobil 1 Lubricants

Mods:
ARB front Bumper(w 2 lights)
Warn 9k winch(lightly used)
Tube rear Bumper
Full 7 pin towing Package w brake controller
4.56 Gears
4 inch lift
Cone air intake
Rubicon rims
33x12.50 X terrains
glass packed straight piped(still very quiet)

Optional: Kicker L7 12" sub with 8100D mtx amp
spare set of stock wheels with 32's mounted(not much life left)

The bad:
Rear spider gears popped
Front part time 4x4 disco is going bad(simple fix with solid shaft and getting rid of the disco)
oil adapte o-ring has a slow leak(easy fix may just get it done here soon) 30 min and a 1$ or ring

I have too many vehicles and may be moving out of the country within the next 7 months with work. I have owned the jeep for 4 years and it has been a great DD vehicle for me(Still averages 19- 20mpg). I no longer can afford to fix and insure multiple vehicles and am downsizing drastically with toys. I'm putting it up for sale as a feeler if it will actually sell as is or I will be fixing it and keeping it within the family.

I don't have to explain to people on here the love I have for my jeep, I absolutely hate to let it go, but don't have a choice with the situation I'm in financially and with work. Later down the road I'll be getting another one, this just isn't the time.

More than happy to send pictures after this Friday.

1800 OBO AS IS

Nik

719-651-4019

[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
1200 takes it sold my tv today

send me your email

I'll get them sent out tonight.... its driveable if you can bear the noise....drove it from Denver to our shop in Monument... due to work i have not touched it since....

Pics sent to all....

FYI the winch will not be going with it now.... sold to a friend

Here ya go...
Jeep014.jpg
Jeep013.jpg
Jeep012.jpg
Jeep011.jpg
Jeep010.jpg
Jeep009.jpg
Jeep008.jpg
Jeep007.jpg
Jeep006.jpg