• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

90 cherokee $1000 or trade ?

Bugboy

NAXJA Forum User
90 cherokee 4wd 4dr auto. Runs great. new shocks, dampner, end links, rear main seal, and window professionally installed. Interior in great shape but needs headliner. 4wd works great hi and low only problem is it needs rear bumper brackets, passenger rear 1/4 is rusted, floors need patched. also needs front tires. rear does not sag pic was taken while i had 2 axles in the back. also front wheels are cleaned up now hehe nasty when i put them on. it has 175000 miles $1000
located in lancaster pa
90cherokee003.jpg

I shouldnt really go lower at this point. also i forgot to add that i have 2 inch spacers and some never used rusty's add a leafs that i can throw in. To be honest i dont really even want to sell it but with my back surgery coming up in december i probably should.

OverTheHillsATTW pm me what kinda drop in price you are talking.

This is on hold for right now. wifes jeep went down so have to use this one for a few days. will get some better pics of it in the mean time.

sean

Back up for sale. will get pics of the rust if i can get a camera tomorrow. but description is hole bottom of passenger door. right rear 1/4 behind fender where you normally would trim out. left rocker panel just in front of rear fender rotted out about 7 inches in then is solid. floors need patched. I dont know the severity of those. rear bumper brackets rusted badly.

Back