• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

90' 2dr w/ about 11" of lift FS- whole or parts

goldxj

NAXJA Forum User
I'm getting rid of my XJ to make room for a ZJ. Here's what it has, I'd like to sell it whole($4000) or I'll part it out.

D30 w/ 4.10's w/vac disco replaced w/4x posi loc- rotor to rotor w/ less than 5k(only 60 or 70 trail miles) on all gears/seals/u-joints. Will include calipers w/ SS lines. $650

D44(87' XJ) w/4.10's 2.5" drums(the big ones), everything new(wheel cylinders/shoes/hardware kit/drums turned/SS brakeline/new hardline on axle, axle seals) less than 5k miles, trac loc, shock mounts moved above bottom of tube. $800

Safari Sorkel- Great shape w/ adapted air box $190

SJ 8" coils great shape $70

Manik brush guard w/ light hoops $200

Front reciever class III $65

Wilderness rack the biggest XJ unit(unsure of dimensions) has 6" sides. $300

5ea 33x12.5x15 Dunlop Mud Rovers on AR Modular rims(electrostatically painted black) tires have a little less than 1/2 tread. $250

Rear reciever class III $70

Rusty's long arm set-up(check his site for specific parts included).
$650

NP231 w/ AA SYE, chain replaced with one from a 94' w/ 80k, and the custom DS(double cardon w/ extended sleeve on shaft)
$450

4.0l, bored .030 over, getting tired(90k since rebuild), may need to be reringed, head gasket leaks. Valve cover to pan. $400

AW4, tight no leaks, running w/ full synthetic's $150

Closed system radiator(Modine stock replacement) w/ less than 600 miles on it(includes overflow bottle and new cap) $130

Custom drag link/tie rod assembly(for big lifts only-over 8"s) $130

Custom trackbar w/ Rusty's drop bracket $65

Coilover steering stabilizer(4x model) $35

Rebuild(West Texas Off-Road) steering gear box(awesum) w/ drop pitman arm $175

Rebuilt Alternator(105 amp) $65

Rusty's diamond plate corners $25

New(almost) stock rear bumper w/ caps $100

New(less than 1k) front DS $125

Truck is gold(sandstone) w/ a tan interior, all glass is tinted(windsheild is cracked..again), it has idiot lights. All body and interior parts are available, make an offer.

Shipping is not included in any of these prices. Larger items(axles,rack,engine/trans...) will not be shipped. I'm in the milwaukee area, and will travel to meet you within a 200 mile radius, depending on what you're buying. PM me with any ??, or offers.

Thanx,
goldxj

Interested in the Snorkle if you part her out.

I'm on MN-Jeep

One more thing

I've also got a pair of 3" step tubes/sliders, that have been line-X'd(they real stuff, no garage roller job) for $180 for the pair w/ hardware.

Mad.. I liked the "Mudlops" they wear really well and have decent on road caracteristics, plus they clear themselves very well. Plan on getting a solid 40 to 50k out of them.

Later,
goldxj

MikeyB said:
Interested in the Snorkle if you part her out.

I'm on MN-Jeep

Gary,
sent ya an e-mail. going to have to pass on the snorkel.

-Mike

Interested in the snorkel, can you get pics?

Also VERY interested in the rear quarter guards, what kind of condition are they in?

Put me in line for both...

PS: what axle shafts does the dana 30 have? 297s? if so, im interested

Update!!!!!!!!!!!

I was hunting this weekend so I wasn't able to answer any e-mails. I will respond to everyone and let you know where you stand for what you've asked for. I have a neighbor who will let me know tonight whether he wants to buy the whole truck($3000) if he's willing to take it, I will let it go whole(I'd rather not spend the time to tear it apart, it's huntin' season). I will update everyone later today. Gotta go.

goldxj

your stabilizer you say its 4x? whats that mean.. is there 4 of them? if so iam interested. your tracbar... how would that work for a 6.5" lift? is that the modified braket and longer tracbar? is it adjustable? thanks and the safari snorkel... i've been looking a while and seen them go for 150$ i'd give ya 150.. interested?

Are the coils available?? If so consider them SOLD! lemme know

sorry i got dibs on the braket and tracbar so far .... lol ... just need to hear what hes got to say.. and what rear leaves do you have and how much would you want for them?? how much would it cost to ship the braket to me in MI 48317 for the tracbar?

Back