• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

89 xj laredo for sale/part out

discosteve

NAXJA Forum User
89 laredo 4.0 aw4. np 231(i think) dana 30 vacuum disco front, dana 35 rear. jeep ran last year then the engine went bad. i put a used running engine in form Midwest autoparts in vincennes indiana. then the computer went bad. int is pretty good. front seats are in nice shape but need cleaned. rear seat has some rips in it. all the int parts are there, they are laying in the back. has power windows, mirrors, and locks. tilt colum. tires are decent. has a factory sunroof in it. all the body panels are straight with only minor dings. the floors have no rust in them, the only rust is in the rockers. glass is all good. looking to sell it all or part out. engine is good and i heard it run when i pulled it out of the other xj. it has a new coil, module and crank sensor. contact steve at 812-583-3271. call anytime

dec1309369.jpg

dec1309374.jpg

dec1309371.jpg

Last edited by discosteve; 2 Weeks Ago at 20:30.

well, it may not be the computer thats wrong. it simply isnt getting spark. im trying to figure out what it is but either way it needs to go. i have $600 in it. id be happy to get my money back out of it.

600 is a steal! wish I had the room for it. good luck with the sale, and Ill ask around here in northern illinois for you. again, good luck!

PS: did you try the map sensor?

anybody need any parts? ill part it out or sell as a whole. but either way IT NEEDS TO GO.

anybody need any parts? ill part it out or sell as a whole. but either way IT NEEDS TO GO.

Holy crap you're red now! :D Hey cardboard needs a drivers tail light for his 91.

Back