• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

89 xj im ready to sell:(

crawlinxj

NAXJA Forum User
testing the waters......

89 xj
4.0 liter 160 housand miles
auto tranny with over drive
np231 with sye kit
d35 with 4.88 gears and quik loc
d30 with 4:88 gears and quic loc and 1 peice spicer shafts. shafts and joints and new
15x10 allied 32 bolt beadlocks
35x12.50 pro comp mud terrains
8" rock kralwler coils
custom long arms
rustys over the knuckle steering
rear coil over kit with 10" travel fox coil overs.
triangulated rear 4 link
s/st brake lines
stearing box frame plates
k&n filter
flowmaster exaust
grant billit steering wheel

i know there is more that i cant think of

asking 5000 or b/o

everything is there just needs to be assmbled it has never eve been on the trail yet:(

the reason for selling is i dont really have the motivation for finishing it. im open to trades let me know what you go. looking for a quad possably?

jeff

everything is there just needs to be assmbled it has never eve been on the trail yet:(

the reason for selling is i dont really have the motivation for finishing it. im open to trades let me know what you go. looking for a quad possably?

jeff[/QUOTE]

What needs to be assembled on it? Sounds like it is pretty set up. I have a 91' xj on 8" lift with 35", but currently I have short arms, which aren't that bad with the re drop brackets. I live in Sacramento. I would be interested in the long arms if you part your xj out. Let me know.
thanks...Troy

Back