• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

89 XJ for sale

Gray XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Sadly the time has come to sell our Cherokee. It has been in our family since new. Its an 89 Cherokee Limited 4x4 ,2 door, 6cyl ,K@N filter, Flowmaster muffler ,177 miles plus change ,4.0l auto, full power, leather, 3 inch Rusty's lift with 31" BFG All Terrain tires, full tow package, with a Pioneer stereo system.Its in good shape and runs fine and most everything works, it was always well cared for. I pulled the closed loop cooling system and redid everything a few years back so i have not had any overheating issues even while sitting on HWY 17 in 100 degree weather. I also pulled the horrible ABS system and installed a Daves dual diaphragm brake booster so we don't have to worry about dealing with the brakes going out without any notice. The jeep stops fine but the brakes could use a little more fine tuning .AC and heat works , however it only blows through the dash vents which I know can be a pinched hose or bad diaphragm somewhere. The oil was always changed with Castrol Syntech and Registration and Smog are both current , last smog it passed with flying colors.No know accidents and no real big issues at this time. Im located in Santa Cruz 95062 and can send more pics if seriously interested .Asking $2800 Thanks for looking .
https://www.flickr.com/photos/137085661@N06/22819916909/in/datetaken/

Open to offers on this bad boy as well, Jeep is really in good shape and would be a sweet trail rig project!

Back