• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

89 pioneer part out/long arms/sye and DS etc.....

89jeepxjw

NAXJA Forum User
Its mostly complete so if you need anything PM me.
List of good parts still on it....
complete 4.0-needs rear main BAD,220k-200 obo
aw4 with around 100k-125 obo
np242 with RE HnT sye installed,15k miles on full rebuild-200 obo
Rear CV shaft by NCD with spicer flange adapter for sye(built for 5.5" lift)-125 obo
Full-traction Long arms,comes with all mounting brackets,arms and hardware-400 obo
(serious buyers only,too many people flaked out on these arms last time)
Full-traction HD trac bar with double shear drop bracket and brace-150 obo
HP d30 housing,non-disco,completely gutted(no carrier,shafts,knuckles etc)-75obo
D30 aussie locker,needs pin and spring kit but worked well,15k miles on it-125 obo(sale pending)
Stock front DS-30 obo
Lots of interior and exterior parts as well,white in color-PM me of your looking for something

Best Picture I have on my laptop at the shop.

2rfaf5t.jpg

I dont think they even have but 10-15k miles on them.Here is a link to full-tractions site.

http://full-traction.com/detail.php?MODELID=4&MAKEID=1&TYPEID=1&PRODUCTID=98&NOTES=9,10

Im in greeley..but if needed I could maybe meet you? When were you thinking of picking it up?. I still have the drivers seat,its a maroon color and has the cool tilt/slide on it as well,say 30 bucks?

I might be able to get my bud who lives in FOCO to come take a look at it. Otherwise you might be to far from me to meet up anytime soon. I will chime back w/ more info on his schedule

thanks,

Aussie Locker SOLD
Hp d30 SOLD
Everything else still for grabs.......will take 100 for the rear cv shaft.

Last edited:
Back