• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

89 PART OUT

dirtybird78

NAXJA Forum User
i have an 89 xj i need to get rid of...has 231,aw4,front axle with welded 3.55's minus shafts,steering column,gas tank with fairly new pump,newish starter,alternator. make me an offer on it and come get it.200 takes all of it....i need it gone asap

does it have the motor?

does it have a title?

yes it has a title....it will need to be picked up on a trailer.it has no rear axle or springs under it....or if you just want the parts off of it....you pull them and ill scrap the body

where is frisco? how much for the ft hub bearings? also how much for the fan shroud and hood release cable? if it is close enough i just may buy the whole thing!

Do you have the bracket to hold down the battery? I have the battery tray and the post/bolts for each side, but I need the bracket that goes across the top. They cut them at the junk yard and the local 4x4 shop doesn't have any laying around.

somebody needs to come get this cherokee before this weekend. 150 and you can take it,must have a trailer as there are no axles under it.still has a good tranny,transfer,have the front axle housing with gears in it,steering column,title

How is the front clip: header, light bezels, fenders, etc? Any chance of picts of the front end.

I cratered mine and need replacements before reinspection.

Back