• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

89 MJ bad 5 speed in New Mexico

Jeep914x4

NAXJA Forum User
My grandpa has an 89 MJ sitting in front of his house that he wants to get rid of. It's an 89, no AC, D35, 4.0, 5 speed (not sure which one).

The motor had somewhere around 280,000 on it when the transmission went south. it's been parked for a while but the body is in great shape. It's brown and has a camper shell. I am pretty sure it has a tow package because it has the same hitch that my XJ w/tow package has.

My grandpa wanted to put it in the paper but I asked him if I could list it here for him first.

Truck is located in Velarde, New Mexico which is just south of Taos.

I would love to get this MJ and convert to 4wd but I need a commuter before I need ANOTHER 4x4!!

No pics right now. Anyone interested? PM me to discuss or if you would like more details.

Make an offer.

My grandpa wants it off his land. I want it but don't have a place to keep it or time to work on it right now. I thought I would give someone on this board a chance to snatch it up before it goes in auto trader or the thrifty nickel.

Back