• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

89 Jeep Cherokee

fish1976

NAXJA Forum User
invisible.gif
89 Jeep Cherokee, 152,000 miles, XJ 4.5” Super Flex w/rear spring (RE 6130), front tow hooks welded to the frame, ding on the passenger side door, 31” tires. Needs a front end alignment and 1 new tire for the front end. Currently the two front tires have half tread (insides) and bald (outsides), D-35 rear end. Must sell. Moving out of the state by April 19th.

Looking to get $1000 or obo, I can be contacted at [email protected] or [email protected] or send a pm through NAXJA

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=8ipb26sj.3q96dl77&x=0&y=-i634sq&localeid=en_US

Are you the fish we were calling "open/open" at Calico 2 years ago? I think it is, as I recognize the dog. If so, this truck was doing GREAT at Calico that day. Making it through stuff guys with locked rears were struggling on.

Either way......GOOD LUCK on the sale, I am sure it won't be hard.

Hey Fish!

I hope it's positive move and that things work out.

If your sale falls through, shoot me an email with pics. I have a buddy in the market for an XJ. He has cash in hand. I am not sure what exactly he is looking for, but it might be a good fit.

My email adress is [email protected]

Its a good move, we are headed up to the Pacific North West to take a job with the City of Everett, Wa. I am towing my 30' trailer up and not looking at trying to tow another rig. Once I get settled there then I might browes to find a rig up there. Also you are correct I am the Fish that ran Calico open/open. For the times we did make it out we glad to have meet and wheeled with everyone.

Gosh I wish I had the money...:(

Oh so tempting...............

fish1976 said:
Its a good move, we are headed up to the Pacific North West to take a job with the City of Everett, Wa. I am towing my 30' trailer up and not looking at trying to tow another rig. Once I get settled there then I might browes to find a rig up there. Also you are correct I am the Fish that ran Calico open/open. For the times we did make it out we glad to have meet and wheeled with everyone.
Best of luck to ya in your new adventure.......SANTA

Right now the sale is pending withTuesdayfalls I'll know by April 15th
Then rpraterxj's buddy (posted on line 4-1-08)
Then shspharmacy (email was sent 4-2-08)
Then danwho (post on line 4-3-08)

Fish
shspharmacy and danwho = same person. I must have emailed you from work the 1st time, sorry for the confusion.
Dan

fish1976 said:

Thanks Fish. I will talk to my buddy tomorrow and then get back to you.

Talk to you soon!

Say hello to Tish and Bama...

toyotawrench said:
hmm i asked if was sold yet heh, oh well i dont need to be in line :p

ted:wave1:

You don't read too well do you???

silverslk said:
Are you the fish we were calling "open/open" at Calico 2 years ago? I think it is, as I recognize the dog. If so, this truck was doing GREAT at Calico that day. Making it through stuff guys with locked rears were struggling on.

Either way......GOOD LUCK on the sale, I am sure it won't be hard.

Then that's not truck...that's driver. :twak:

Back