• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

88 XJ for sale

WV Jeeper

NAXJA Forum User
I'm looking to sell my

'88 XJ, 4.0 (w/ roughly 190K, speedo doesn't work and I haven't checked into it) , 5 speed, 4 door, 5" lift (3" Super lift w/ add-a-leaf, w/ roughly 2500 miles & 2" Rock Road Outfitters spacers and shackles, practically brand new) and 3" Flowmaster 50 series (6 months old), Kenwood CD player and CB. I've owned for about 5 months. From my understanding I'm the 3rd owner and I haven't had the time to license it and put it on the road. It's just going to waste since I don't have the time or money right now to put it on the road. I can email before and after pics. Drivetrain is stock, motor makes no noise nor smokes and the 4wd works good. Some things it needs are: Swaybar disconnects and longer rear shocks ( they're for 3" lift, fronts work fine).

I would like $2,000 obo. Located in Eccles, WV

Call 304-253-8871 after 5 pm or 304-890-4398 before for more info or to come ckeck it out.

Thanks, Jason

I would also recommend a track bar as there is some play in the steering. It's still driveable, I just wouldn't go flying down the road until that's taken care of though. Other than that,an inspection sticker (depending on where you live) and license. I haven't driven it on the road, other than a little paved one lane here around the house, seems fine there. The sway bars would make it better though. I'm probably going to put the rear one back on.

Thanks, Jason

Last edited:
Back