• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

87 XJ for parts with rear 44

Status
Not open for further replies.

88flexj

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys I am selling my daily driver xj for parts.

The good, good 4.0, aw4, newer 231 tcase, rear xj44, factory skids and tow hooks, good stereo, 2" spacer lift with new shocks and steering stabilizer, new fuel pump, tune up, cps sensor, good interior with just a small rip in the drivers seat, nice straight body, and decent tires. The roof rack in the picture is not included.

The bad, does not start. Jon (5-90) pretty much narrowed it down to the ecu. Thanks again Jon. And it has developed a leaky injector since it has been parked.

Other than that she is a runner. Registraton is current but I didnt get it smogged before it died. I just dont have the tme to mess with it anymore. I am not parting this Jeep out. You have to take the whole enchilada.

The Jeep is in Salinas CA about an hour south of San Jose. Delivery can be worked out for cost of fuel within reason.

Price is $800 pretty firm. 831-776-1119 or [email protected]
2dhwupt.jpg

It really is a good Jeep. It says pretty firm, but Im not going to give it away. Pretty sure you could part it out and get what Im asking. Or for about a hundred bucks at pnp and you would probably be on the road.

Last edited:
Couple more pics
beihag.jpg

2uxtsv7.jpg

Bump for new price $700.

I have a new ecu just sitting on a shelf in my garage if someone picks this up and wants it.

Some one needs a project, and I need the room to build my rat rod.:spin1:

I will get you some pics on Monday when I get back to the house. Thanks.

Sorry it took soo long.
2a8i175.jpg

1zegl1x.jpg

2s5z7ux.jpg

14jp07o.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone! Last price drop $600 firm.

If only I had money and AAA towing

That doesnt help the money part AJ.. Since you are "rich" why dont you buy it.

You were looking for a new XJ anyways. Buy this and give me the D44 and the shocks and the skids. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back