• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

87 Laredo parts

Yeah i have a picture of the seats but its at home on the PC there and im 3 hours away until this weekend. i wil try to get some help from a friend or something to actually mail it to you or post it on here but i suck with computers - never had a fan shroud on it. i stil have the electric one though-Aaron

Do they look like this?
xjinside.jpg

I need to replace the driver side.

yeah! exactly like that, but yours look a little prttier than mine do.THe drivers has a 2 inch tear along the vinyl/fabric seam at the drivers side door edge area where your left thigh goes. and they were iina sunroof jeep so theyre alittle water stained- Aaron

I need at least a 4" x 6" piece of the fabric and the lumbar handle. How much for one of the seats? I'll be coming from DC.

goldxj , you have PM, the TCM i s sold, axle shafts sold, wing windows sold- thanks-aaron

wing windows

Ok folks the front wing windows deal fell through so i have a set of opening vent windows in good shape for $40 plus shipping

Back