• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

87 Cherokee Wagoneer 7" and 33"s BUY THIS

mark268

NAXJA Forum User
1987 Jeep Cherokee, 4.0, auto, 4wd, runs drives great. Approx. 7" lift with Rusty's and Rubicon Express products. Has a factory Dana44 rear.
Adjustable upper and lower control arms, JKS sway bar disconnects, New coil springs, adjustable track bar, rear shackles, rear leaf spring packs, lift is right. All these parts are new with only one wheeling trip. Everything worked amazingly!
Engine is the 4.0 six no smoke, leaks, or noises.Runs great and has lots of power. Auto tranny and transfer work perfect with no problems.
Has 33" pro comp mud tires mounted on black steel rims. Only one wheeling trip on these.
Body is in great condition with only very minimal surface rust in a couple spots. Fenders have been trimmed and TJ flares installed.
Interior has been stripped for ease of cleaning and two poly racing seats are installed. I do still have factory leather seats.
Everything works down to the Air Conditioning and cruise control although they are not used.
For Sale for $3000 or best offer only to buy a Rail Buggy. Will Trade for a good Rail Buggy. Will also help deliver. I am located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Pictures available only for serious people.

Mark

Come see it, I am in Shelbyville. I can send pictures tomorrow. I have them stored in my work computer.
Mark

2004683710473113093357.jpg

2004687400661138681933.jpg

2004688951250147831704.jpg

2004687518506830717013.jpg

I don't think it mentions ANYTHING about parting it out :dunno:

But, I tell you what.... I will sell you the D44 for $3k and throw in a Cherokee for FREE :clap:

Nice looking xj Mark. Did you ever make contact with my brother-in-law Brian in Illlinois? He is really busy with things, but I told him about your xj. I have a 91' xj here in Cali with 8" lift, 35's mtr's etc so I don't need another 1. I'll talk to Brian again to see what he thinks.
Troy

Back