• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'84 Cherokee w/4.3 V6/700R4, 4.10 gears sell or trade for...

Randy Curran

NAXJA Forum User
Ok this is the deal. I have an '84 Cherokee 2 door with a 4.3 V-6(TBI) 700R4 trans(shift kit), 231 case(all out of an '92 S-10), Dana 30 front/35 rear 4.10 gears, stock 235/75 tires. It has a 3" lift with drop brackets. Body is a little rough but easily repairable, comes with good rear hatch and rear bumper to fix. They work fine but just bent. Interior is pretty nice with a B&M shifter. Runs fine, would make a real fun wheeler/daily driver but I already have one so...

I'm actually selling/trading it for my brother. In trades he wants a driveable/good running/NO PROJECTS Geo Tracker, Sami, Amigo, etc. Basically if gets decent mileage and the top comes off he's good to go. He's simple that way.

I'm asking $950 in cash. You can reach me at [email protected] or call 574-271-7322. Located in South Bend, IN

It still has the 3" lift with drop brackets so it's a bargin for $950 or trade.

IMG_1470.jpg

IMG_1471.jpg

IMG_1472.jpg

IMG_1476.jpg

IMG_1479.jpg

tha'd be a nice beater but i have to find a house to buy fairly soon and don't need anymore toys:D

Back