• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FSJ D44's, CJ Dana 30, XJ D35 & XJ D44 axle housings

Moo Moo Jeep

NAXJA Forum User
For sale are used axles and housing I accumulated over years. All prices are OBO. I'll take some pictures if there's interest. All located in Colonia, NJ 07067. I might be interested in complete XJ Dana 30 with 3.54 gears as a trade and XJ rear bumper brackets. I need to install 84-96 bumper on 2001 XJ so I think I'll need 84-96 brackets but not completely sure.

FSJ front and rear Dana 44's. WMS to WMS 58". Bolt pattern 6 on 5.5". Front has disc brakes, rear drums. Front is passenger drop diff and has flanges, no locking hubs. Both look complete with breaks, diff covers, front with steering rods. I bought them the way they are, never done anything with them. Brakes and tie rod ends most likely will need to be replaced, I'm not sure of the condition of the bearings, gears etc. If I remember correctly gears are might be different in front and rear. Price $500 for both OBO.

Cherokee XJ rear Dana 35. I think gears are 4.10 and it's C-clip but can double check if there's interest. Diff cover and drums painted yellow. $150 OBO.

Cherokee XJ Dana 44 bare axle housing. $70 OBO

CJ-7 front Dana 30. WMS to WMS about 49 1/2". Lunch box locker (I think genuine Lock-Right but not 100% sure b/c PO installed it) and Superwinch hubs. I'll check gear ratio if there's interest. Everything worked well when I removed it from the Jeep several years ago but I recommaned checking everything before installation. I removed calipers but they are included. I kept it in garage after I removed it. $300 OBO

Still have these. New prices:
D44's $450 for both
D35 w/4.10 gears $100
D44 housing $50
All prices OBO. I need to get rid of these axles to make a room in my garage so make me an offer.

New lower prices:
FSJ D44's $425 for both (I paid more for these)
XJ D35 w/4.10 gears $100
CJ D30 w/locker $250
D44 housing SOLD

BTW CJ D30 is in the pictures I posted but is buried under D35 and D44 housing so can't see it too well.

All prices OBO. I need to get rid of these axles to make a room in my garage so make me an offer.

I can deliver these up to 25 miles for gas/toll money. Over 25 miles $1 per loaded mile.

I finally opened covers to check the gears
FSJ D44 front has 3.54 gears and rear 3.31.
CJ D30 has 3.54 gears but they need to be replaced because teeth are broken off. Letters on locker: DAM 6CB. Anybody knows if it's Lock Rite? New price $180 OBO. New locker costs more. So you're paying for locker and getting axle for free.

Just an update so you don't have to scroll through all post to find out what's been sold:
Front FSJ D44 w/3.54 gears SOLD
Rear FSJ D44 w/3.31 gears $225
XJ D35 w/4.10 gears SOLD
D44 housing w/no gears SOLD
CJ D30 w/broken 3.54 gears & launch box locker $250. New price $180.

I can deliver these up to 25 miles for gas/toll money. Over 25 miles $1 per loaded mile.

Back