• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

77 F150

TBLimited

NAXJA Forum User
I'm parting out my 77 f150 its been sitting in the yard for over four years and its time to go. Its got a HPd44 up front and a 9 inch 29 spline rear thats missing some studs and I'm not sure of the gear ratio. Both are pretty rusted but I pulled the shafts on the rear and the drums looked great and the bearings were fine. Not sure but I belive it has a NP205 and not sure what tranny but its a stick shift I can find out tomorrow what tranny it is. I also have a set of stock K5 blazer 15x8 six lug chrome wheels that need some polish.

Last edited:
Not sure but I can check for ya. I already sold the coil buckets off the front axle but if you are wanting the whole thing you can find coil buckets at just about any junkyard. I'd like to get about $400 for the whole thing.

I wanted to get about $120 for the wheels not sure of the backspacing they came off my 85 K5 Blazer. Yeah its a HP 44 and the coil buckets are bolted on the the radius arms.

Back