• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

7 months pregnant and wheeling?

I wouldn't.... she'll get really uncomfortable really quickly. Thats a lot of jostling for the baby too.

Unless you swap in your living room recliner where the passenger seat is now.... then you might be OK.

Pete, my wife went when she was over 8 months and a friend of mine, his wife was a couple weeks away when she went wheeling for 3 days and she was a driver also. But my advice is to take it easy and always make sure she is ok. Mine went on a few black trails but only lasted till about 1 o'clock then she needed a break.
Call me and I will let you know all.

My mom went on a 4 wheeling trip with my cousin in 1976, was supposed to be an easy trip, but the blazer rolled 4 times down a power line, and my brother Jimmy (he was in her belly) well, simply said he is a idiot. Now perhaps the 2 aren't related but do you want to chance that little girl being anything more than perfect? but thats just my .02.

There's a lot of things your doctor will tell you you're not supposed to do when you're in the third trimester, including flying and travelling long distances.

But they're just doctors ;)

I wouldn't want to bring her because she'd probably get tired quickly and start bellyaching!

took my wife riding on our quad 4th of july and she was due the 23. I have a happy healthy 2 year old boy that loves to ride and does verry well at it. I say go for it but know her limits. Congras on the soon to come little one

Don't do anything stupid and she will be fine. Took my wife at almost 9mos. She used a milk crate and bungie to get in and out of the Jeep. We did green and blue trails. My son is happy and healthy.

Back