• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

6th Annual Sierra Chapter Holiday Toy Drive, November 23rd, 2013

Sure wish the forums had an upgrade to modern operating systems

Sure wish people knew how to host their pics on a site compatible with NAXJA. :D

Seriously though, if you are trying to do this while on a smart phone it is pretty frustrating. Why don't you just post a link to your album and let people look at them that way?

Tapatalk hosts for you with the paid version. Super easy. At least for a mobile setup. I'm pretty much only active from a mobile platform.

Other than that photobucket works for me every time. Just have to use the right link.

I have used dropbox, but as stated, needs to be done correctly.

ytu2ybug.jpg
apa3etyt.jpg
7y5u4yru.jpg

Fight Nights Would Be Fun. Great Idea

Fights tonight @ 6pm brother. We have Ball tips and Chicken squared away. Air Hockey in The Garage for the Kids and Fire Pit going out back with Music. Msg me for address if you can make it, and all my routy XJ bros are welcome. Yota drivers pay a $10 cover hahahaha

Thanks, I Wish i could. my wife in the kids been sick for 2 weeks with pneumonia and bronchitis. hell I even caught the flu on Christmas.

everyone thats comes around us gets sick you don't want us around trust me.

maybe next time but I'm looking for this fight. I predict in Anderson Silva knocks him out in 2 minutes, he's going to go in there and make a statement

I think I saw you driving just a bit ago over by San Juan. I honked. I hope you guys all get feeling better we had that about a month ago, pita

Back