• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

6 x 5.5 (15x10) rock krawler rims for sale... *maybe*

spikyhair87

NAXJA Forum User
Tomorrow I am going to pick up some used ltb's and the guy didn't want to seperate therefore I am getting some used black rock krawler style rims.... they are 15x10 with a 6 x 5.5 bolt pattern....

I will post up pictures when i get them....

this is just a feeler type of thing...

o i was told that this bolt pattern is common in toyotas,chevys, and waggys....

as far as price shoot me an offer.. or prehaps a trade might do....

PICK UP ONLY!! I live close to 60560...

Last edited:
Man I should have kept these. I ran in to all kinds of fitment problems on my rear with the boggers. The boggers wanted to be best friends with my leafs. I just explained to the tires that even though tires and springs can be friends 9 times out of 10 it ends in heartache. MINE.

hey chris,

sorry to hear that you had fitting problems...

did you get it worked out??

pictures!!

btw my buddy backed out on the rims that is why im selling/trading them....

btw add me as your friend! lol

yup got the rims... willing to trade for some rock rails (depending on cond. etc.. ill throw some cash in we will work something out..) otherwise shoot me an offer...

they aren't off the tires yet but as soon as someone is interested ill remove them.... ill also entertain other possible trades...

I cut the rear quaters up a bit more to clear when flexed, but sponge bob had to fashion up some wacked wheel spacers to do it. My acctual spacers just showed up this afternoon and I am going to put them on 2 morrow and see what I got. Are any of your buddies going to the Toy run @ bad Lands this Saturday?

I thought I accepted your request:party:. I will try again.

Later.

even though its cold and havent do anything with the rims/tires....

I still seeking some sort of interest in these.....

ANYONE!! lol

Ill seperate from the tires as soon as someone shows some interest/I want to mount them on my other rims...

Feel free to offer/trades etc...

Back