• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

6 Toyo MT 33/12.50-15

Clean Racing

NAXJA Forum User
I am selling my Toyo Open Country MT's.. I have 6 total 33-12.50-15 toyo part #360100.

2 at 17/32nds tread (70%), 3 at 10/32nds tread(50%), and 1 brand new with sticker still on it 21/32nds tread(100%). I have run these tires for 3 years and have never had an issue with them. No cuts, nice flat wear. They are quiet on the street, and great traction offroad. Price is $600.00 for all six local pick up..

Ted. The 4 digits are CXFU.. On all the 5 used tires...

IMG_4993.JPG

IMG_4994.JPG

Of all the tires sold on here. I don't recall anyone EVER asking for DOT #'s......hahaha

I'd care on my motorcycle or a ultra performance tire but an off road tire?

Well I call BS on the whole dot thing.. I have never seen on any forum anyone ask for a dot #, not that they shouldn't. I feel they should. But used tires are exactly that USED tires.. "off soapbox"

New price.. $40.00 each 3 left

Any chance your selling the rims?

People have started asking for DOT codes lately because many of the tires shops (Bigger brand like America's Tire, Goodyear, Big O) will no longer mount tires if the DOT code is 7 yrs or older.

Scott, 4906 means they were produced the 49th week of 2006, so these are totally good llantas.

I talked to my buddy at america's tire and he said one of there guys had an tire blow up on his arm, it had a DOT code that was 10 yrs old.... Crazy shet.

Anyways, Scott treats his stuff like gold, I'd say you have no issues buying anything from him!! BUMP

I paid 50 for a km1 on a rim but it was weather cracked on the sidewalls. Tried to do a wheel swap and the tire shop won't do it. The tire was to old. Now I'll use it for a spare til I can afford a new tire or bump up to 33's...

Back