• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

6.5" lift with rear coil conversion, SYE, motor, trans, TC... and more

I would re-sell it just as I got it. Id doesnt have to be parted. Just seems that I'll get more back out of it in pieces lol. Plus I just bought another XJ friday for $500 that needs some parts... so its feeding life to other XJ's :)

My brother said he wanted it, but changed his mind when he didnt get the job he was expecting.

Dave i have a 87 i'll let go for $800. all it needs is a muffler which i have but just need to weld it on. 4.0L, auto, non disco front, 35 rear.

Doug,
Shoot me some shots of it, My buddy Tom is looking for a Beater he can DD..
[email protected]

Brandson,
Shoot me a pm with what you want for it after you get the parts you need..

AZXJ

Sorry for the hyjack but that that ZJ you are talking about dave it is not the Solar yellow with 5.9 hood is it? that Jeep was on craigslist & I contacted him about the fact that I have a lein on that Jeep & he managed to get a fradulant title but he got scared & deleted all his ads.
John

No John, it's Amanda's Jeep.. Her Boyfriend was in a small accident and the ins co totalled it.. Bruce bought it back from Gordon and Nat through the ins co.. Sorry to see your having troubles with the old Yellow one.. maybe time to get the cops involved..

Dave

hey brandoson
what would you want for the tranny and the hood???

did you find another XJ?

The transmission might be gone... I'll know for sure tomorrow and let ya know. They are buying it for $240, but I dont consider things sold until cash is in hand.

The hood is trashed, you sure you want it? lol you can just have it.

Back