• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

5th Annual Reno Run (Official Event thread)

Maybe not for reno but sierrafest....

Yep.

that being said, if we can get 6 for the reno purchase, they will be around the same price as the screen printed ones(screen printing was quoted front and back whereas embroidered was just a small text up front)

They will be about 51$ each after we factor in tax and other costs - I am getting quotes again to verify this. I am sure the shirt vendor is hating me for so many iterations of different quotes on the order.

Last edited:
im down to run some trails.................... does someone wanna pm me so we can get a game plan on what trails i need to lead or if we need ideas? i have another new trail :)

I think im in on this one!! Is it extra if I have two tents? Also, does anyone have a list of trails we are running? You can PM me if you dont want to post them publicly. I want to make sure my jeep has what it takes to hit everything!

We will probably be working with Alan and Eric shortly on the trail run schedule and post up once we figure it out. There will probably be 2 sets of trail runs- the harder trails, and the moderate trails.

The camping is per tent per night - which is still hundreds and hundred cheaper than a crappy hotel out there on a holiday weekend.

So it sounds like we have
Me
Casey
Patrick
Eric
Josh

For the embroidered jackets- we need one more to get an order in.

Anyone else ?

Anyone in the list not want one ?

We can also do talls. i think i will be getting a Large Tall. Or maybe a XL tall. Not sure yet .

I probably need a large tall

Jonathan- LT
Casey - LT
Josh Jensen -LT
Lou- XL
Patrick - Large?- let me know what size
Eric - Large?

Pat prob needs a smedium.. lol

Ok im ready! Put me down for 2 tents, 2 bbq, and 2 shirts, one medium long and one regular medium. I will be contacting the treasurer shortly! I am super excited to wheel and meet new people!

Ok im ready! Put me down for 2 tents, 2 bbq, and 2 shirts, one medium long and one regular medium. I will be contacting the treasurer shortly! I am super excited to wheel and meet new people!

Good to hear Rudolph, y

as for your "mediums" are you referring to T shirts, zipups, or jackets?

You mean Medium Tall and not Medium Long right?

We are not doing long sleeves?

Good to hear Rudolph, y

T-shirts! And medium tall yes. I will DM you in about 20-30min, im not on my computer right now.

Good to hear Rudolph, y

Did you get my DM?

I got your pm . Ill be sending out paypal invoices in one batch. Its very time consuming.

We prefer paypal invoicing whenever possible

Put me down for a large jacket as well, Jon. Thanks bud!

Back