• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

560 HP Ultra Open Bow Boat

J Money

NAXJA Forum User
I know some of you are river rats too... So, you should by my boat. Same story as everybody else, I have a kid on the way and need to get a boat that is better suited. I guess drinking beer at 85 MPH is no longer a priority of mine.

2000 Ultra 210 RS

$28,500 OBO

This boat is awesome!! The boat was custom built at Ultra and has over $60,000 invested; it has always been meticulously maintained. In addition, it has been stored indoors to keep it in the best possible condition.
This boat will go an honest 80+ MPH on the GPS and with some extra boost will go faster.
If you have any question regarding the boat or would like some additional pictures, please email me and refer to the Ultra Boat for Sale. The boat is located indoors in Yorba Linda, CA and can be viewed by appointment.<p>
Please make any REASONABLE offer. No trades please, I have too many toys already.

2000 Ultra 210RS with 226 Hours
Meticulously Maintained
80+ on GPS
50 Gallon Fuel Capacity
Extreme Tandem Axle Trailer w/Ronal Wheels and 2 New Tires

Performance Stuff
Voretch Race Blower Making 6 lbs of boost
Vortech Intercooler
Mercury Horizon (454 Chevy) V8 with 226 Hours
Fuel Injected, Starts EVERY time
Bravo 1 Outdrive
IMCO Lower Unit
28 Pitch 4 Blade Stainless Steel Prop from Bronson Hill Propellers
WPM Drive Shower
Stainless Hydraulic Steering
Spare Emergency Prop Mounted in Engine Compartment
12” Dana Trim Tabs w/ Dual controls (Steering Wheel and Individual Adjustments on Dash)
Hull Designed with Delta Pad for Performance

Other…
Seats 10-12 People
Kenwood 10 Disc CD Changer
Dino Steering Wheel
Everything is Powder Coated/Anodized
Dual Swim Steps with Custom Integrated Ladder
Cooler Built Into Floor
Flip up Bow Lights
Ski/Wakeboard Pole
Matching Bimini Top
Matching Upholstered Igloo Cooler
Boat Cover Included

8cc3_3.jpg

outdrive1.jpg

76e6_12.jpg

767e_3.jpg

Does it have a trolling motor? :laugh3:

Anyone thats ever owned a boat can see this one's been babied..good luck with the sell.

Is this a fresh water only? Dual Batteries? Is it factory Blower Install? Fuel Type? Carpet or fiberglass floor?

Thanks...

Yep, it's fresh water only. It actually has a Mercury Horizon engine which is made for salt water but it has only seen fresh water. The supercharger was installed by Ultra so it is definetly set up correctly. It runs around 6 PSI but can be cranked up with a little more fuel and a smaller pulley on the supercharger. It runs premium unleaded... And it has carpet flooring.

dude.... i think i just wet myself.. if i didnt have a 2.5 year-old and a 3 week-old, i would be right up on that sexy thing..... good luck with the sale!

Back