• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

50.00 gift certificate contest

Harlee&Tahoe said:
Too bad I never received any stickers with my drop brackets!

Thats ok, i order a lift an didn't get ANY.. But hey it is ok i'll cry later :rattle: Sorry had too LOL

Last edited:
I know you can photo chop it in.... This is your 6.5 lift

ScottsJeepatHome.jpg

Nice flex :wave:

scottmcneal said:
Thats ok, i order a lift an didn't get ANY.. But hey it is ok i'll cry later :rattle: Sorry had too LOL
Yeah I was thinking about that today and WOW I must sound like a whiner!

Thank You Rough Country

Harlee&Tahoe said:
Yeah I was thinking about that today and WOW I must sound like a whiner!

Thank You Rough Country

Sorry about that, guess i was being a butthead, i will try to be nicer....

X2 thank you Rough Country...I do love the lift:thumbup:

cal said:
Of all the sponsors we have, Rough Country offers some of the best (if not the best) service. Certainly the best service of any shop having more than 2 staff total.

x2 I have always had excellent service and response times.
Thanks RC and Jason

I love my RC lift!

and I did PM about the sticker. ;)

not a real good or clear pic, but my "custom RC" sticker with the leaning trucker ladies is across the top of the rear galss. I'll try and get some better clearer pics up before too long.

DLU_9709.JPG

roughcountry.jpg

This is my pic, had none shwing flex, so you'll have to settle for a poser shot. But, you can see my RC diff cover and sticker....plenty of RC goodies on my Woody. You may alson notice the NAXJA sticker ;)

Last edited:
Loved my 3" lift from Rough Country so much, I made sure that my 4.5" were from RC. And I'm sure my next set will be RC as well.

I've got several photos, but it's not easy to see the sticker..... So I left them big......

BTW, I love stickers..... As you can tell.....

I like this one..... It shows the sticker the best..... Did I mention I love stickers?
IMG_2262.jpg

This ones fun.....
IMG_2862.jpg

Thanks for the offer and the fun of looking through my photos to see what ones had a visible Rough Country sticker......

not a real good or clear pic, but my "custom RC" sticker with the leaning trucker ladies is across the top of the rear galss. I'll try and get some better clearer pics up before too long.

I'll clean it up and crop it and enlarge the photo for ya.....
IMG_9709.jpg

A little flex action......

100_5348.jpg

100_5349.jpg

haha, those were great. I gave a few to some buddys back home and they thought that they got a real deal on some "custom" stickers :D I dd not have the heart to tell them they were freebie misprints!

I plan on mowing this weekend. I'll see if I can get some more.

That's the first thing I thought of too :D I still have a stack of ~20 from the raffle.

Pic borrowed from lesslimited:

2395612850049957266S600x600Q85.jpg

2287298040049957266mTkhvH

2287298040049957266mTkhvH

I didn't know you guys entered a pic of my sweet "Big slEASY" in a contest. Thanks!!! That paint job is Chip Foose custom just to match the decals.

If anyone wants that camper for free they can come and pic it up. Great hunting cabin or heck, use it for winterfest and throw it away.

Big Hank...

Back