• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

5-speed swap

mcguyver_xj

NAXJA Forum User
-Selling all the parts needed to do a 1997-2001 5-speed swap
-high mileage ax15 shifted great all gears worked (ran Redline Shockproof synthetic gear oil)
-new oe replacement flywheel w/ new bolts used once
-new oe replacement clutch assembly w/ new bolts used once
-new oe replacement master & slave cylinder
-pedal assembly
-4x4 linkage
-shifter boot
-ecm non cruise control
-stock driveshafts (if you have an sye i might have a rear that will work for you)

make me an offer located in West Springfield, MA

you do realize to buy all the oem replacement parts it costs more than that...on top of all the other harder to find stuff needed for conversion

You do realize you're selling a high(unknown) mileage transmission and a bunch of junkyard parts, right? Not to mention that you didn't mention a starting price, so I threw out a low offer. Good luck with the sale.

You do realize you're selling a high(unknown) mileage transmission and a bunch of junkyard parts, right? Not to mention that you didn't mention a starting price, so I threw out a low offer. Good luck with the sale.

calm down bud wasn't tryin to get a rise out of you but i see thats what happened the transmission has 280k on it and works just as good as my buddies NV3550 with 4k on it after rebuild...and i wouldnt run a junkyard clutch and stuff

well ballpark figure prolly around $500 and your getting everything you need i payed $600 for a parts jeep and had to throw all the new parts in cause the clutch was on its way out but was driveable

Back