• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

5 rubicon wheels 5x4.5

xjcody

NAXJA Forum User
I have 5 rubicon wheels taking up space in my garage. 16x8 and give you +27 horsepower. Shoot me an offer.
-Cody

Moab's? Pics? Tires?

Ummmmmm my neighbor has these on his brand spankin new rubicon... I'm hoping he buys aftermarket rims so I can snag these from him

If he has a BRAND new one. its a JK Rubi. JK has 5x5 bolt pattern, XJ has 5 x 4.5. You would need to runs wheel spacer/adapters.

Works fine without spacers. Unless you are mounting tires larger than 11"..

TJ Rubi's fit fine. he was taking about his neighbors vehicle. Which if NEW is a JK which has 17" 5x5 wheels.

Heck if I know what it is exactly. It's 4 door looks like a wrangler kinda, says rubicon across the side and is flipping pristine. He doesn't even know what brand of lift kit the shop put on it haha... And better yet he didn't know that the 3 sets of kc slim lites (driving, fog and long range) where called slimlites. Ahhh to be filthy rich and bleeping clueless

Back