• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

5 jeeps 1 xj 1 zj

Holy hell that Willys looks like a major rust bucket! Maybe it's just the picture.

I HATE craigslist adds that don't have prices. It makes me want to hurt someone.

How does someone expect to sell something with little to no info? AHHH!

How much for the "Laredo"...?

Holy hell that Willys looks like a major rust bucket! Maybe it's just the picture.

I HATE craigslist adds that don't have prices. It makes me want to hurt someone.

How does someone expect to sell something with little to no info? AHHH!

How much for the "Laredo"...?

try the phone # maybe.
Down to 4 now.started at 6 for sale.and workin on a 79 Chero. and will have the 82 CJ7 avail. for part out in a couple weeks.
the 47 is a rust bucket. no title,fairly decent crowl foward(winsheild frame,fenders,grill.both axles r still under it. make offer.
the 80 Laredo $3000 like it sits,5 new 31 TSL's(maybe 100 miles on 4 of em. $2000 w/o the tires
the 90 xj now has a D44 w a mini spool on new seals and bearings and brake stuff 93 motor w renix intake.$3749.99
make offer on ZJ. no title front driver side axle tube bent,rest of drive train good.4.0 email for pics [email protected]

I don't know if i'm interested in it, and I'd rather not waste our time trying to find out if your jeep is a rust bucket, what engine it has, what transfer case it has, what axles it has, how many miles it has, are there any modifications done to it, what was the last maintenance performed on it... Do you not see the virtue of answering these questions ONCE instead of ONCE every call? What about me? I'll be back in the US next week, might have been interested BUT I CAN"T TELL!

I'm sorry for the attitude in my last response, I didn't see your response to me until I had posted.

So it's a 304, T-176?, Dana 300, 20, or Q trac? Model 20 rear i assume? If so, one piece shafts? What's the gear ratio? Rust, how much and where? Surface rust or Body mounts going away? Seats intact? I see a hard top, is there a soft top? Was it originally a 304 or is it someone's backyard conversion?

Back