• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

5- 33x12.5x15 Goodyear Wrangler MT/R with American Racing Wheels

covertcombatant

NAXJA Forum User
I have 5 33x12.5x15 Goodyear Wrangler MT/R's mounted on American Racing Wheels. I Purchased these with big plans to do gears and other stuff to my xj but don't have the funds right now and want to get out wheeling.
I purchased these for $900.00 and the previous owner said they only had about 250 miles on them, all in the desert.
There is a little light fender rub but not much, tread is still in excellent shape. I only mounted these on my xj to look at them and never even drove with them on.

Looking to get 900.00 cash
Or 500.00 and trade for bumpers, roof rack, or other jeep parts.
Posting this from my phone so can't upload pics but if you pm me your number I'll text them to you!
Thanks
Brian

If I can get atleast 4 people to commit to buying a single one, I'll seperate them. Would love to get rid of the set, but whatever it takes. So if you know any other guys let them know.
Thanks for looking
Brian

I ment take the tires off the wheels and sell the tires separate from the wheels..

I don't think I want to go that route yet. Would like to get rid of everything together.
I'll get the pics up tonight and see if there Is any interest in the rims. If there is I will consider separating them.

I'm interested in the wheels, depending on the price..

I am interested in the tires! 4xpete, let's work something out and get these!!

pm sent

Anybody have Brian's number? If so, please PM it to me. We have sent emails and PM's but I don't have his number....

Thanks in advance!

Back