• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

(5) 32x11.50x15 Maxxis Bighorns on Cragar Soft 8 Rims

dudeinanxj

NAXJA Forum User
I'm kinda in a hard-spot for cash at the moment, so somethings got to give and it looks like my tires/wheels.

(5) 32x11.50x15 Maxxis Bighorns on (5) 15x8 Cragar Soft 8 wheels...4.75" BS and Jeep Liberty Center Caps.

Tires where purchased and installed on 3/13/06 w/ 70215 on the odo. 71606 on it now. Wheels are about a week older. The spare has never seen the road.

They have been on four off road trips, but no plugs, patches, or major chunking.

I would like to trade to some 30x9.50 or 31x10.50 Mud Terrains, preferably on stock Jeep wheels + cash on your end. I may have some wheels/tires that I could borrow if someone wishes to buy outright. I would also be willing to trade/sell as a set of four or five, but will not seperate wheels/tires.

All (5) outright - $900 cash or PayPal (+ 3% for fees)
Set of (4) outright - $750 cash or PayPal (+ 3% for fees)
New spare w/ wheel - $150 cash or PayPal (+ 3% for fees)

Cash w/ Trade of your wheels will determine on what you have and condition. Simply PM me with what you have + cash offer.

WILL NOT SHIP!!!

Most recent pics that I have.

CIMG0430Large.jpg

CIMG0455Large.jpg

Last edited:
Charging for PayPal fees? Man that's the price of doing business..

Yeah, if you are a business. The average Joe selling stuff doesn't want to lose $ just by using a certain method of payment. I do the same thing when I sell stuff, especially big ticket items.

Back on topic, let me get the lift on my FSJ and I'll see if I can fit 32s. If so I will let you know.

Yeah, if you are a business. The average Joe selling stuff doesn't want to lose $ just by using a certain method of payment. I do the same thing when I sell stuff, especially big ticket items.

Back on topic, let me get the lift on my FSJ and I'll see if I can fit 32s. If so I will let you know.

Exactly!

Cool man, just let me know. I'll get some better pics later this afternoon.

I apologize for them being dirty. It's pretty much been sitting since my last wheeling trip two weeks ago. The spare isn't pictured, but it' just like the other four, only brand new, minus a center cap. The wheel is drilled for the Liberty Center cap so if you need to use the spare, you can simply bolt up the center cap so it will match the others.

More Pics:

Driver's Front

DrFront1Large.jpg

DrFront2Large.jpg

DrFrontaLarge.jpg

DrFrontLarge.jpg

Pass. Front

PassFront3Large.jpg

PassFront2Large.jpg

PassFrontaLarge.jpg

PassFront1Large.jpg

Driver's Rear

DrRear1Large.jpg

DrRear2Large.jpg

DrRearaLarge.jpg

DrRearLarge.jpg

Last edited:

The Waggy would look mighty nice with those Byron! :D

i can vouch for these tires, they are in perfect shape, and go as well as my swampers, GL with the sale

Well, I have a confirmed deal via email for (4) of the wheels/tires. He is supposed to meet me to swap out Saturday.

This means that I will have a Brand New 32x11.50 Bighorn on a Brand New 15x8 Cragar Soft 8, 4.75" Backspacing for sale. Asking $175.

Back