• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

(5) 245 75 16 E Range Treadwright Warden A/Ts

IllianaXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Like new, less than 5000 miles on 4, 1 brand new. Had some tread walking problems with them on my Yukon XL but I think they would make a great road tire/weekend wheeler for a TJ/YJ/XJ/ZJ/WJ.

Here's the catch - one has a broken casing belt causing a vibration at ~ 50-60 mph. Would make a great spare though. That one was replaced under warranty, the new one hasn't had the shipping label peeled off yet.

$500/$475

Price is pretty firm, after shipping and road hazard warranty I'm still going to lose money. I just want them out of the garage. Rather not ship but will on your dime. Delivery to fall Redbird cleanup available, or WF delivery is possible with a deposit.

Don't have 16s? Add $100 and I will throw in a set of 5 ZJ wheels.

b0897ce50c06bfcb60fff6e73902a0d4.jpg

e1f6fb4c449228bc26f8f34ac3c3189c.jpg

Last edited:
if the move doesn't wipe us out too bad, i would be interested for my wj...i will know a little more coming up here soon and if you still have them i'll be in touch

Back