• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

★ 4th of July Sale - Save up to 45% + We Pay the Sales Tax! ★

I did that two weeks ago, I got an auto response that a ticket has been opened and they'll get back to me in 24hrs. Never heard back. I called three times no one answered. I left voicemails didn't get a response to those either.

I totally get the delay part but some communication and follow up goes a long way. What sucks is that they're semi local to me and was hoping to use them in the future but now I'm thinking about cancelling my order. 3 weeks and no direct communication is a bit shady.

Oh yea, that's pretty bad. I only ordered a battery box haha. Kind of a test order. I was debating getting the Mojave front bumper or the JCR crusader and I think I'll opt for the crusader hearing all these stories.

I heard from some one on another forum thou that they are only like a 2 person crew making all these things. I expected for there to be a wait for my bumpers after a saw that they had just received a steel order about a day after I place my order. I was just hoping for some kind of communication explaining whats going on. im gunna try that email address listed above and see what I get. I may also call again tomorrow and see what they say. I also notice that there was a bach of bumpers and thing sent out about 3 days ago from one of there posts on instagram.

I ordered 3 bumpers maybe 3 weeks ago now. Just patiently waiting since the prices where stupid cheap but haven't seen tracking info come through yet either. I called them and they said they should have shipped last friday.

Guys, Please Email [email protected] with your order numbers, We have no way of figuring out who's order goes with what username.

We are working our way though the orders, we are just a 2 man shop and with so many orders at once we are getting them out as fast as possible without sacrificing quality.
I am having some family members help out with emails and phones this week because we can't stop every 10 minutes to take a call about when the order is shipping, or nothing will get out.

Please bear with us as we are working 7 days a week to get orders out.

I did send an email two days ago. I got a reply on Mon afternoon that my order would ship on Tue and I would get a tracking no. Still waiting for the tracking#. Mine was a bumper kit so no assembly/welding is required so I figure it should be shipped by now (three weeks so far).

I did send an email two days ago. I got a reply on Mon afternoon that my order would ship on Tue and I would get a tracking no. Still waiting for the tracking#. Mine was a bumper kit so no assembly/welding is required so I figure it should be shipped by now (three weeks so far).

PM me your name and order number, I have no idea who you are from just your username.

Looks like we got it out today.

For everyone else, we whipped up this little utility late last night.

You can now get up-to-date status of your order and follow it along the production line. You just need your order number and order zip code, check it out here: http://dirtboundoffroad.com/status

Is anyone still waiting there order from this sale? 4 days short of a month since I placed the order sent 2 emails and still no parts. :( the web site shows no progress in my order in almost week :(

Is anyone still waiting there order from this sale? 4 days short of a month since I placed the order sent 2 emails and still no parts. :( the web site shows no progress in my order in almost week :(

Looks like you ordered three items, two are in final stages before packing and shipping and the skid is in welding.

Is any one else still waiting on there order. I think 6 weeks for 2 DIY bumper kits and 1 skid plate is getting a little carried away.

I'm sorry your still waiting on your order. Over just one weekend of the fourth of July sale we received 80 orders for kits. On a average week we would receive 10 to 15 kit orders. In two days we received 8 times the orders we would normally in a seven day period. keep in mind that sale ran for more than two weeks. None of us are happy with how long the orders have taken to get out. We understand its taken along time! Our team is working 6-7 day weeks to get orders filled.

I promise you will get your order long before Christmas!
It has been 6 weeks since I placed the order, and I have looked at the status of my order online, however i am still in the dark as to when it will be shipped. When I look on there based on how long it has taken for each step, I feel like I will be lucky to receive my order by Christmas.

Many people have received their products already. We are a Small family owned shop, we haven't forgotten or lost your order. We are filling oldest orders first and doing our best to make everyone happy.

Back