• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

★ 4th of July Sale - Save up to 45% + We Pay the Sales Tax! ★

Can I get a price for front and rear stiffeners for a 97 plus xj. I live close by so I can come pick up if that saves anything.

Thanks.

Max, thanks for getting me in on this deal. Hoping to get the bumpers welded up this weekend. -Charles

how much for the manta ray front winch bumper?

how much for the DIY stubby front winch bumper?

Last edited:
2 questions as it looks like the prices haven't been updated yet.

how much for the manta ray front winch bumper?

how much for the DIY stubby front winch bumper?

The sale pricing is online.

The Manta Ray is $519 and $629 with brush guard.

Stubby winch kit is $109.99

Free shipping on orders over $150.

On the front frame stiffeners, do they go all the way to the front of frame?

They end before the bumper brackets.

Thanks for the orders! You guys are keeping us busy, keep it up! :)

We will be at the shop tomorrow July 4th 10:30am - 3:30pm and available by phone or email.

We are processing the bumper kit orders as fast as possible, unfortunately due to the high popularity of the item we are a few days behind. It should be shipping early next week, you will then get tracking via email.

We are processing the bumper kit orders as fast as possible, unfortunately due to the high popularity of the item we are a few days behind. It should be shipping early next week, you will then get tracking via email.

Any updates on the shipping yet?

emailed him over the weekend and then called him today and didn't get a response on either. probly gunna cancel my order at the end of this week if I don't get a response soon.

Back