• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4th annual TSF Thanksgiving run

I'd love to go but I'm a newb with a mostly stock rig ( 3" lift 31's). Are there different difficulty of trails? What should I do to my xj before hand? Thank you for any help.

I'd love to go but I'm a newb with a mostly stock rig ( 3" lift 31's). Are there different difficulty of trails? What should I do to my xj before hand? Thank you for any help.

You are welcome to join us. 3" and 31's is a great set up for TSF. you may need a tug in a few spots and there are bypasses for the real nasty trails.

Make sure your rig has front and rear tow points and just make sure it's reliable and yur good to go in my book.

:cheers: Mojo

Im so ready for this trip! Drove all the way up there for 2 trails last year. this year im aimin to be the first one up there..

Anybody have an open seat for gas money? My Jeep is running and such but I don't really want to wheel it till I get some more space underneath

So I'm predicting I'll have my rig done in time for this...and if that's the case it'll probably be my shake down.

With that said...I won't have rock sliders by thanksgiving, is TSF a place that will NEED rock sliders to prevent dents? I'll be at about 5" on 32's.

~Scott

So I'm predicting I'll have my rig done in time for this...and if that's the case it'll probably be my shake down.

With that said...I won't have rock sliders by thanksgiving, is TSF a place that will NEED rock sliders to prevent dents? I'll be at about 5" on 32's.

~Scott
imo no.. but im on about 5" on 33"s and i screwed my rocker up pretty good.

So the rain today really has me looking forward to this run. It's been awhile since we've had classic TSF weather (08' run).
IMG_0024.jpg

Snow would work too (06' run).
PB250051.jpg

Only 6 weeks away, make sure you junk is finished!

Man I really wana check this place out! The snow would be sick.

~Scott

I love how the rain makes some of the simple things... such a pain in the arse to get by.. That TSF, Peanut Butter clay that just coats all the rocks and thwarts every effort to get traction...

Can't wait :D:thumbup:

awww this is gonna be SWEET....

my first campin trip with you crazy bastids.. tryin to decide if i should bring the boy for this one.. will be awfully cold.

sweet. cant wait to get some pictures of our rigs together. being as they are totally different looking then before.

i sooo wanna say ill be there. work has picked up pretty good so i s'pose you could put me in as a tentative. K?

IN!!! Should be lifted and locked by then... have tow points ( previous owner must have had a boat, and not been able to back the thing up, cuz there's a 2" reciever hitch in front as well as in the rear! SCORE!) Will prolly sleep in XJ, will bring wood and canopy/shelter-thingy to sit under!
Can't wait! Missed last year...:eek:

Back