• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4th Annual Sierra Chapter Holiday Toy Drive, November 19th, 2011

Checking out the new work done to Tim's ride:
TFT2011_0167.jpg

TFT2011_0168.jpg

TFT2011_0169.jpg

TFT2011_0171.jpg

TFT2011_0172.jpg

A very clean rig, love the look:
TFT2011_0175.jpg

Nice winch bumper with the go fast bright lights:
TFT2011_0178.jpg

What a POS! I would never let my sister date anyone what would drive this jacked up XJ:
TFT2011_0193.jpg

The park rangers came out to check out what we were doing, wanted to know more and also let us in on a bunch of good information:
TFT2011_0196.jpg

Tim wheel'in:
TFT2011_0214.jpg

TFT2011_0218.jpg

Mr. Ed watch'in:
TFT2011_0242.jpg

Tim broke'in and Mr. Ed help'in:
TFT2011_0260.jpg

Half doors and the mud pit . . .
TFT2011_0262.jpg

Might want to put the tow strap on before you get stuck:
TFT2011_0277.jpg

SOOOOOOOOZOOOOOOOOOOOOKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:
TFT2011_0291.jpg

The smell of burn'in mud was in the air:
TFT2011_0313.jpg

Get some:
TFT2011_0340.jpg

And some more:
TFT2011_0361.jpg

So you want to get in the mud but you don't want to spend hours clean'in your rig?

I know . . . Just JUMP IN!!!!!
TFT2011_0370.jpg

It was cold and ugly mud:
TFT2011_0374.jpg

It got deeper:
TFT2011_0377.jpg

Just don't trip:
TFT2011_0379.jpg

Great pics Letterman!

We had a great time today and it was good to see everyone. I'll put some pics up in the morning.

It was great to meet all of you at Prairie City! Saw some very cool XJ's that gave me some ideas on where to go with my build. I didn't get a pic of all the toys we collected, but I did get a few pics & video of our Jeeps. Pics are posted here:

videos will follow once they finish uploading... I might need to throttle down that HD... takes up way too much space & time to upload.

great pics letterman I will tell them they made it to the site and yes it was a great day of playing in Hollister and Lots of toys for the tots

Looks like a great time. Sorry to miss it. Great turn out and lots of toys for the kids.

It was great to meet all of you at Prairie City! Saw some very cool XJ's that gave me some ideas on where to go with my build. I didn't get a pic of all the toys we collected, but I did get a few pics & video of our Jeeps. Pics are posted here:

videos will follow once they finish uploading... I might need to throttle down that HD... takes up way too much space & time to upload.

Great pics & videos. I am Hoping to make this run next year. :wave:

Great pics Dave.

It was great seeing all the old faces and meeting the new ones! Camping there overnight was good... except everything that's muddy now... but for now... that can wait!

I had a great time. Made it out without any sort of damage. (=

Diane & I had a great time. that was her first time wheeling our green xj & she had fun. Bruno & Jax had fun in the back as well & didn't get into any fights which is very good.
The red p.o.s. handled great with the new front 3 link & ori struts & flexed out pretty decently. after breaking the rear d-300 output shaft & pulling the rear driveshaft i just cruised around in front drive only & still made it through most of the trails without too much issue. now i need to either fix the d-300 or buy a 4 speed atlas.

hopefully someone can post more pics from the trip as i totally forgot to take any pictures.

couple pics from my phone:
billy
billyzig2.jpg

billy
billyzig1.jpg

jeepszig1.jpg

steves jeep
stevezig1.jpg

Back