• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4" Flood LED Lights New and 12" & 20" LED bars

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
Ok well I dont know if there is a rule or law against this, but since I am saving the so cal chapter over 50% on these I hope its seen as a perk?

I have a buddy that wants 5 of these lights and I will be buying 5. That puts me in to a big discount (when buying 10 or more at a time) with Engo direct.

http://www.engousa.com/p/4-sw-series-27w-led-spot-work-light?pp=12&pp=12

Those lights in EITHER a Spot Or Flood - 30$ ea.

This is NOT SHIPPED TO YOU. I will only allow you to pick them up from me directly. As I am not makes more then I think .12 each, and that's only because 30$ sounds like a easy round #.

I will be ordering my stuff on Friday the 15th. SO if your interested in some of these Then you need to have them paid for before friday afternoon about 2.

I do recall them saying they only had 13 total of the floods and 35 of the spots. SO only about 3 of the floods are avail over what I am buying.

There are other options though that your welcome to take advantage of.
12" light bar (72W, see their site for specifics, these are a mix of between a flood and spot they say) - 125$. & Their 20" = 200$

TO anyone that sees this and is not local - this is Not for you. I will not ship these. I will not hold them for you. I am ONLY doing this because I am helping the So cal chapter, and I hope this is within the rules?

I am not offering anything else other then the 4" 27W Spot or flood, or the 12" or 20" led bars. Not looking to do a bunch a deals or orders. Just looking add to mine to help you all out....

EMAIL ME if you want lights.
[email protected]

Ok think all the floods are sold that they have on hand. And spots or LED bars are still good.

will you continue to do buisness with this company, because thats a killer deal!

I likely will.

Ok so all the square 4" 27w are spoken for.
I called and they have plenty of round still though. Same price.

Since I am anxious to get my lights and the ones people want right now, I will be doing my order tomorrow about noon.

email me if interested, by tomorrow noon.

Got it. Replied...

Replied

OK I am done. I have I think 100 lights and daym if I am not going to be lost in a week when I get them all and who gets what, if I get many more.

PLEASE EVERYONE that sent me money. IF you dont hear from me by next thursday, please EMAIL me. I should have them by then I think. ANd IF my great organization skills fail me, and I loose who or a email or #, I dont want you waiting forever for me to find it.

Hope to see some good well lite XJ's out at TDS and So Cal Fest...

From the for-sale forum rules:
"Private Party items only. Commercial, Bulk Sales, Group Buys and Services are not permitted."

Robert is a paying vendor for drive-line components. So if he gets a good deal for some lights for his own Jeep and because he has a business license, why can't he offer that stealing deal to other Socal members? This seems to be a private deal with no business intent behind it.
Shouldn't we applaud that kind of chance to order though a legitimate business instead of ordering LEDs from a known scammer who is conducting his shady businesses as a private entity?

Here is the info for the plug, terminals, and wedge you will need to use the receptacle these lights come with. From waytekwire.com, plug- #38170, terminals- #38196, and wedge- #38182. there is a min qty for each item. pricing isn't too bad. pm me if you need help.

Back