• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4 facctory ICON wheels and tires ( from 2000-2001 Limited Cherokee )

MUKAK714

NAXJA Forum User
i am currently running them on my jeep, 16x7, they are silver in color with no curb rash or peeling whatsoever, center caps included, tires on them are 255/70/16 BFG AT KO, fronts are about 85% tread remaining and the rear tires around 15-20%

can text pics

i would like to trade for 15 inch rims with 31-32 inch tires on them

lmk what you have

located in OC but can travel

[email protected]

I've got a set of 15" wheels that I don't need. They have tires on them, I don't remember the size or condition off the top of my noodle. I can get you pics later this afternoon if your interested. I only want the $40 in into them for back. They are stock Xj alloys. Silver in color, I believe they are 15x7. But again I'm not sure, I suffer massively from CRS disease! =)
let me know if your interested and I'll get you pics and details. I'm in Pasadena.

Asa
pm me and I'll send my cell number.

I have a set of aftermarket wheels and tires which I would be happy to trade you. Wheels appear to be made by Vision Wheels. At least that is what it says in the two center caps. I only have center caps for the rears. I don't know anything about why there are not center caps on the fronts. This is how the Jeep was when I bought it. I have never yet to even pull the wheels off.

I cannot see any signs of curb rash or any dents. The outside edges all look fine.

Tires probably aren't as large as you are looking for. Tire condition is about the same as what you have yourself. Fronts are pretty good, rears are down most of the way.

I don't know what the backspacing/offset is, but they stick out farther than stock. They are still within the fender flares though.

Here are some pics. Let me know if you are interested.

JeepWheels4OPT.jpg

JeepWheels3OPT.jpg

JeepWheels2OPT.jpg

JeepWheels1OPT.jpg

Back