• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4.56 gears for the 8.25

CartsXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I have a set of 4.56 yukon gears for the 8.25, only have 17k on them. Switched them out because of a professional installer's screw up, pinion yoke "popped" off during driving. Been told by three seperate professional jeep mechanics, not the orignal installer, that they would be fine to run; I would still be running these, except I was driving way too much highway to take that chance at the time. They have a great wear pattern and no cracks or chips. Cost ~$240 new, would like $125obo. Also willing consider trade or partial trade, let me know what you have to offer.

Price reduced $75obo, just need to get them out of the garage.

96jeepman said:
let me know what shipping would be to 03070 i may take them if not bad

Where in NH are you, I drive out that way often, could drop them off to you.

For everybody that was interested, I am sorry for not staying in touch I was moving last week and got sidetracked. These are still availible to whom ever is interested, $100 for the gears. Would rather deliver than ship, but they weight approximately 15lbs, and I can box them up and ship them with Fedex or UPS to anywhere in the country at your cost of just the shipping, I'll take care of the boxing.

Maybe, yup you are right missed my post early. Been too long of a week, weekend..........let just say my future mother in-law gives great "headache".

If you are still interested, let me know. I think you said shipping DHL or somthing right?

Back