• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4.5" Super Flex and New Tires

rescuejeeper

NAXJA Forum User
Here is what I got:

4.5" Rubicon Express Super flex kit, includes full leafs, front coils, LCA's, UCA's, Adjustable track bar, Stainless steel front and rear brake lines, greaseable rear shackles, 1.5" Teraflex spacers, U-bolts, sway bar disconnects, DT 3000 shocks, and OME steering stabilizer.

Its all in good shape and like new! Buying new will cost nearly $1200. I'm looking to get $600 OBO!

(4) BRAND NEW Pro Comp All Terrain Tires 32x11.50x15 paid $468 with shipping would like to get $400

All Items are located near Lehighton, Pa minuets from PA turnpike. PM with any questions or call 570-657-0366 Thanks!!

interested, PM sent

that's a killer deal. too bad I already committed into going longarm.

Hey man I am in Afghanistan currently but I am def interested in this! Let me talk to my wife today and see if we can work something out. How far are you from York, PA? Has this kit been wheeled at all and for how long? Thanks.

-Doc

picking it up tonight guys...sorry

i am not taking the tires though, they are a good buy for somebody

Tires are still for sale and can be picked up ASAP! I would like them gone by weeks end! $400 and they are yours I dont think you're gonna find a better deal for 4 brand new tires! I was offered $300, but I cant go that low.

Back