• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4 33 12.50 15 bfg at and rims.

grandrunner

NAXJA Forum User
will not seperate. have 4 brand new bfg at's 33x12.50 15. 5 on 4.5 eagle alloy rims... had these for less than 2 months and only used them for a day for tds weekend on dirt trails no rock rash chunks or anything. i drove it there and back and only live 30mins away so thers is a total of maybe 4hrs drive time on them.. still have full tread and little black deals on them. asking 750 or 675 with stock rims and tires for a jeep/ ranger will also fit. gimme a pm call or text. 760-600-3298.

181651_196052527091579_100000605003938_639749_7728555_n.jpg

Folks i've seen these tires, they are brand new.If i had the cash, i would buy these in a heart beat.The rims well clean up real nice or you can repaint them black.I would remove the paint and polish these aluminum rims up .

i might be able to come up with $400. if interested let me know. sorry thats sneakin into the kids change jar as it is.

:eek: Victor going to 33'S!!!!!! You haven't had training wheels (31's) yet.. Setup your long arm first.. then you know 35's will fit.. :D

well the plan was to go with 32'S since i am setting the diffs with 4.56s. but i have no problem jumping right into 33'S. if i wanted 35'S i would have gotten 4.88s. i just dont want to go that big. heck i havnt even started the tire fund. i just thought id throw an offer to him. if the wife knew, she would kill me. now back to your regular programing.

very cool. i was actually kind of sweating it if you actually accepted my offer. then id have to tell the wife im spending more money. glad you got good offers.

Back