• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4 -32 inch radial tsl// 2-1990 tailights

rubix-xj

NAXJA Member #1596
i have 4 32 -10.5 - 15 tsl radials. they are easily in the 90% tread range, i wheeled them maybe 6 times tops and drove them on the street for less the 20 miles, the guy before me road on them for a week and hated them for the road. im looking for $400.00 /bo for all 4.

i have 2 rear taillights form 1990 , one has all the light capsules and wire but no connector, the other side is missing everything except for two of the light capsules. lens and tabs are in great condition. $45.00 both

4 - stock rims, gold limited pattern. with good street tires. $120 /bo , i think i may have the 5'th wheel , i need to look

pics of tsl's super swampers

kodak09017.jpg
[/IMG]

kodak09025.jpg
[/IMG]

factory rims +tires

100_0994.jpg

tailights

kodak09027.jpg

kodak09028.jpg

will consider trades,,

i need , front "later yr with bigger ujoints" axles , 4 inch coils, lift shackles

i have pics , email me and i will send them to u . located on the northshore ma , not interested in shipping

swamper's sale pending

super swampers are sold

Back