• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4 31 BFG's NOT KO, How much should I offer?

Jeep914x4

NAXJA Forum User
A friend of mine has a set of BFG AT's from a while back. They were on his jeep for about a month and show virtually no wear. They are the older design (not KO) and are in great shape.

They are just sitting in the garage since he now rolls on 33's.

How much do you think I should offer him? I was thinking $250.

Opinions?

Maybe I should offer him less and go from there... Just don't want to insult the guy.

TIA

i got a set of 315/75/16 BFG A/T KO they are about a quarter to half left any offers?

Smittty9785 said:
i got a set of 315/75/16 BFG A/T KO they are about a quarter to half left any offers?

I take it $250 is a generous offer and you are being a smart ass?? :looser:

LOL, I have 15 inch rims... sorry, Yours won't work.

Jeep914x4 said:
A friend of mine has a set of BFG AT's from a while back. They were on his jeep for about a month and show virtually no wear. They are the older design (not KO) and are in great shape.

They are just sitting in the garage since he now rolls on 33's.

How much do you think I should offer him? I was thinking $250.

Opinions?

Maybe I should offer him less and go from there... Just don't want to insult the guy.

TIA

$250 is fair.

Yea, $250 is fair, I'm picking up 5 30x9.50 AT/KO's with mint canyon wheels for $450 and they have less than 1,000mi on them...

Thanks for the replies guys.

Next time I go to his house, I will have $250 in my pocket.

I really want 33's but since my jeep is a DD and my search for an affordable 44 or 8.8 has turned up NOTHING so far, I will go with the 31's for now.

Jeep on!

screw the dd shit i got 35's on my rig and its my DD rock crawler. gas is not the funnest to pay for but screw it im having fun

I used to have the non KOs on my old 85 dodge ram. Granted that thing had sat a while and was twice the weight of an XJ, those things wobbled all over the place, several broken belts and whatnot.

Smittty9785 said:
screw the dd shit i got 35's on my rig and its my DD rock crawler. gas is not the funnest to pay for but screw it im having fun

I wish I could say screw it. I drive 300+ miles a week and my daily commute involves a considerable elevation gain.

I am going to get a commuter car soon. I figure if I can find a car that gets at least 35mpg I will save enough in gas to make the payment on the car!

Then the jeep will just be a toy..... can't wait. I just got a job so I will do it soon... college finally paid off!

Jeep914x4 said:
I just got a job so I will do it soon... college finally paid off!

Amazing how that happens..... :D

Back