• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4 255/85 16 BFG MT KMs, 5 proline alloy wheels and 1 265/75 16 spare....$600

Safari Ary

NAXJA Forum User
I have 4 255/85R16(33x10.50) MT KMs mounted on proline alloy wheels. The tires are have excellent tread and have never been wheeled. I would estimate the tread at about 85-90%, but that's a guess. There is a plug in the tread of one from where a small screw found its way in. There are three damaged lugs(they're cut up a bit, but nothing into the carcass of the tire or anything like that) on one front tire from where it made contact with my fender. The other front tire is slightly cupped from my frontend being out of alignment, but it is still in great shape. The wheels have some very minor rock rash from the one trip to Tellico they were on(different set of tires at the time). Here's a pic of the wheels. I'd like to get 600 for the set, and can meet/delivery anywhere in VA/NC. They will be available before June 11th, and can be made available sooner if everything works out. Thanks for looking

Oh, and my reason for selling is I'm going bigger and swapping axles so the tires and the bolt pattern(bolt pattern on wheels is 5x4.4) won't work anymore.

Lastly, the spare is a 265/75 16 BFG AT KO that is only useable as a spare as it is severly worn on only one side. Thanks again

Ary

Here's a pic of the wheels(tire in pic is an MTR, not the MT KMs for sale)

103-0330_AUT.JPG

Last edited:
BTT, someone please buy these. Open to offers....need money, but could do a partial trade for a locker for a D44 or a ??? :dunno:

Thanks

Ary

Back