• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3rd Annual Spring Meet and Greet: Date Feeler

What weekend?

• Total voters
Chief: Did I miss something or didn't you get an old like 85 or so model?
yeah, i had a 4 banger 84 that i had a lot of fun with, but i had to sell it due to some more pressing issues. now some old guy in west tn has is, and has been putting around the farm in it with his grandkids.... i'm kind of between jobs at the moment, and i won't be able to afford another toy until i've been working the new job for a while and catch up on everything else.

I like the ranking of priority. Does she know where she stands?

She knows! :doh: Lol. I'm kidding. Let me re-phrase. I'm bringing Krista, we are riding in my jeep, and I will also have my honcho.

no worries...you'd proabably have a late fixit night and barely make it to work the next morning anyway :D

That would never happen... :moon:

That whole situation last year just goes to show how great the SEC NAXJA community is. I had an absolute blast last year! Thanks again to everyone who helped out! :guitar:

I have no plans for wheeling in May as of now. I will be flying into Nashville TN on May 9th to pick up the jeep. The plan as of now is to drive down to Enterprise to check on the house, then drive it out to AZ then to Vegas for 4 days! Ill only really have a day or so in the TN/AL area to do something wheeling related. Andy, Steve... you game? Itll be my maiden voyage in the new SUPER CHEROKEE! :D

I have no plans for wheeling in May as of now. I will be flying into Nashville TN on May 9th to pick up the jeep. The plan as of now is to drive down to Enterprise to check on the house, then drive it out to AZ then to Vegas for 4 days! Ill only really have a day or so in the TN/AL area to do something wheeling related. Andy, Steve... you game? Itll be my maiden voyage in the new SUPER CHEROKEE! :D

Dates??:viking:

dang it all to heck i really should be living in TN where all of yall live. im making the crawl but i dont think i can pull the meet and greet too.

wheres it going to be exactly and has a date been hammered out?
:D

It will be at Barfield-Cresent Park in Murfreesboro, TN.

anytime in April is good for us Look forward to meeting you all before the ride in July

Don't forget, you gain an hour when you cross into Central Time!!!

gaining one either way thats a rough run to make in a weekend for me man. the wife and kids slow the whole thing down alot.

and im not too sure how her command and mine would feel about leave and stuff.

we have got to bring some of these events to nc at some point.
id love to bring my kids and wyfe with me and a shorter drive is the only thing that i can convince her with lol

Last edited:
Looks like 16 Apr is the best for us. the 2nd and 23rd we won't be able to make it, and the 9th and 30th, it will just be me only.

Shrek, did you happen to find out when the park is having the EMS stuff going on again? I know the kids liked seeing all the fire engines, albulances and helicopter.

Do you think a poll would help?

Not yet, but i did see this at target tonight.
preston17.jpg

The jeep pinata not the hats.

I'll call monday to see what I can find out on the EMS stuff.

Yes a poll would help but I thought about that a little to late. If you wanna throw one up that would be swell.

After looking online some it appears that the national guard was at the park last year for baseball opening day. It would be nice if someone could find out if they're going to do it again as that was 4/3 last year so it would put it close to the 4/2 weekend this year.

Back