• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

37x12.50x17"KM2's on 8x6.5 Ion 138's

Mr.Smith

NAXJA Forum User
I purchased these wheels and tires for a mock up 1 ton build on my cherokee. I have since purchased the tires I intend to actually run and some new steel wheels so these need to go. The wheels are ION 138's, in poor shape as far as the finish, but with no bends or gouges. Tires are 37x12.5 KM2's. I plugged one about 8 months ago when I bought them and its been holding air ever since. The other 3 are fine. Some tread left, but not new by any stretch. Tires are starting to show a little dry rot, but I have kept them inside since I purchased them, and again, they have all held air the entire time with no issues. Could be run for a little while if someone wanted, wheels could prolly be cleaned up and re-painted but the chrome is shot. I will be happy to send pics to anyone that wants them, just pm me a number and I'll text them to you.

Located in Georgetown KY 40324
$250 for all 4

Thanks
Brian

Back