• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

36 wrangler R/T on 8 lug rims 500 obo

seven

Subluxation Based
I have 4 36 x 12.5 x 16.5 wrangler r/t II tires on 8 lug rims. I have shown a pic of the best rim. some of the others have slight rust spots however all are in great working condition. I would say the tires are around 80% my friend had them on his suburban for roughly 2000 miles and they were supposed to be 90-100% when he got them. Price again is 500 OBO and would maybe consider trades on a winch, or certain xj cherokee parts( rear axle, aftermarket bumpers, rocker guards, skid plates) I would also be willing to deliver to SLC/PROVO area for a $75 fee this coming saturday may 25.

2z8spba.jpg

eu4u8y.jpg

316xeoj.jpg

I believe they are a 8 x 6.5 lug pattern since they were ran on a 3/4 ton chevy suburban. if I am wrong someone correct me. I am about 1/2 hour from the tires so I from what I could find on the internet they are a LOAD range C tire. I have also reduced the price to 425.00 OBO

Back